Upon completing this concentration, Students will be able to
1. Demonstrate a basic knowledge and understanding of the Scripture
2. Exegete from both the Old Testament and the New Testament with accurate, evangelical hermeneutical skills.
3. Articulate a foundational knowledge of the heritage, traditions, and practices of the church.
4. Demonstrate the ability to communicate the truth of Christ’s message of salvation to others.
5. Apply the knowledge of biblical truth to a lifelong pattern of spiritual growth and ministry.