Upon completing this degree, students will be able to:
1. Enhance the practice of ministry, gaining a high level of competency in its fields
2. Refine the academic ability of theological and biblical knowledge for the excellence in ministry.
3. Formulate a comprehensive and critical theory of ministry.
4. Demonstrate an advanced understanding and integration of ministry in relation to the biblical, theological, academic, and pastoral disciplines.
5. Evidence their ministerial skills such as preaching.
6. Demonstrate the competencies to lead and manage a church or ministry organization.
7. Evidence the Christ-like character worthy of being emulated and whose integrity impacts credibility for successful ministry.