Upon completing this degree, students will be able to:
1. Prepare for the Christian ministry in its theological and pastoral dimensions.
2. Strengthen theological knowledge and the principles of biblical interpretations.
3. Demonstrate the ability to accurately interpret the Bible using sound hermeneutical principles and exegetical methods.
4. Evidence a knowledge and understanding of historical and theological tenets of the Church.
5. Communicate biblical and theological truths through preaching, teaching, writing, or in such other ways as may be appropriate.
6. Accurately and empathetically evaluate people and their personal circumstances and provide appropriate pastoral care or referral.
7. Serve with Christian character in their personal and professional lives.